Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Kisses of God



Sunshine and warm temps after months of cool and cloudy weather. 

The gentle sound of wooden wind chimes in the breeze.

The glory of flowers in an inviting garden.

God knowing what I need, and meeting those needs. And beyond that, God knowing my heart’s desires and fulfilling some of those too.

Beauty blesses me. God knows that and surrounds me in His beautiful creation.

Music ministers to me, God meets me in it.

Cool water refreshes me; God offers living water too.

Are you aware of the kisses of God in your life? How does God personally minister to you?

The kisses of God have another aspect. When we read His Word, and His message comes alive, that is another form of kisses from God. We draw close to Him by opening His Word and praying, and He meets us there with something applicable to our lives.

We can kiss God back. How? Through worship. Sincere praise, sincere connection with God in worship is kissing God back. (blessing Him back)

Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth—
      For Your love
is better than wine. (Song of Songs 1:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment