Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Utterly Committed


If you've accepted Jesus' gift of salvation, He is utterly committed to you. No matter what, God is committed to you as His child. And no matter what, Jesus is committed to you as His bride.

Do you ever have a horrible day? Even while serving the Lord, our days aren't always peachy. I recently had a difficult day, full of disappointments. Discouragement fell over me, and I wondered what God was up to in the midst of my circumstances. But where else is there to go? Finally, I just settled into His arms to find rest. He said, "I know you don't understand." And that was it. Just the comfort of knowing He was near, He wasn't offended at my confusion, and He wasn't going anywhere.

I'm so glad God is utterly committed to me. Aren't you? We need Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment